среда, 12 февраля 2020 г.

OMSI GREAT GRUNDORF HOF DOWNLOAD

And do you know anything about the background colour of the line number? Hmm, you said "it doesn't work" in the first post. All I want is a simple, basic hof file with only changeable matrixes. And with 'it doesn't work' I mean trying to get a background on the line number. Here's the hof file. Still not working, and I copied the code.. omsi great grundorf hof

Uploader: Kagataur
Date Added: 15 July 2010
File Size: 40.74 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 70731
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Hmm, you said "it doesn't work" in the first post.

Okay thank you very much, I've been trying the whole omei, without success so far. So I read that it isn't possible to change the line number background colour, as defined in the Styling Guide. I just want to create something. Still not working, and I copied the code.

I just select the bus that is working with the Krueger Gladbeck. What have you tried so far?

Well; there is no real problem. Doesn't work with me, I know have a black regular background and orange number.

omsi great grundorf hof

It just doesn't work. Try setting that to 6.

3D Transport Studio - OMSI

Next to that; I was wondering, can you change the BGcolour of the linenumber on the matrix? Until I select my own hof file, then it loads up Hamburg for some reason at all and not mine. But now that I'm sure I'll keep on trying! No succes so far yet. All I want is a simple, basic hof file with only changeable matrixes. Hey, I'd like gdeat say 'yeeeeaahhhh! Here's the hof file. So now this is my.

Even when I change 1 thing in an existing.

omsi great grundorf hof

So I read that it isn't possible to change the line number background colour, as defined in the Styling Guide. I don't think so myself. And what if I just want a couple of Matrix possibilities to show without having to add busstops etcetera, is that possible? Hi guys, This whole night and day one thing has been bugging me; I can't seem to create a working hof file with the Krueger matrix. Can anybody help me to setup a very basic hof file with only matrixsigns without the busstops etcetera?

But let me absorb your knowledge. If you would like to use all features of this site, it is mandatory to enable JavaScript.

Simple .hof file with the Krueger++ matrix

And do you know anything about the background colour of the line number? They should contain information on how to colour the line number. This whole night and day one thing has been bugging me; I can't seem to create a working hof file with grhndorf Krueger matrix. For example, the terminus from above would look like this with the setting enabled. It looks like OMSI doesn't recognize it, because he automatically uses an other one, while I select mine.

And with 'it doesn't work' I mean trying to get a background on the line number. I had to take a copy of an existing. Your browser has JavaScript disabled. Yes, it is definitely possible to do this.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий