суббота, 22 февраля 2020 г.

MINECRAFT 14W02B DOWNLOAD

With most plugins and mods just catching up and many servers still just recently moving to 1. I wanted to test their bounce cred, so I made a little diving board. Minecraft Snapshot 14w02b Bounces onto the Scene. Now I need to test anvil use, which has also been modified. Minecraft 12w23b Snapshot Preview Peaking into the Minecraft 1. Placing my sword in the table and hovering over the second of the three enchanting options the highest one I can afford shows that it will take 2 lapis and 2 enchantment levels to use. This site uses cookies. minecraft 14w02b

Uploader: Akinojinn
Date Added: 28 July 2014
File Size: 18.69 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 34782
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





This means that you need up to 30 levels to qualify to an enchantment, but only 3 levels at a time to use them. A new year, a new Minecraft snapshot. This site uses cookies. Published January 10, As for repairing, that has also been decreased in cost.

minecraft 14w02b

I wanted to test their bounce cred, so I made a little diving board. The redstone clock spits out zombies into a holding pen where I can potion them to death. Following in that vein you have the white-colored diorite blocks, minecrafr in plain and polished styles.

minecraft 14w02b

First, we need some XP. Above you can see the newcomers.

Placing my sword in the table and hovering over the second of the three enchanting options the highest one I can afford shows that it will take 2 lapis and 2 enchantment levels to use.

With most plugins and mods just catching up mjnecraft many servers still just recently moving to 1. Now I need to test anvil use, which has also been modified. First, the bronze colored blocks are granite.

Minecraft Snapshot 14w02b Bounces onto the Scene

Minecraft Snapshot 14w02b Bounces onto the Scene. One iron ingot and one level fix my pickaxe back to full health. As is common, a new patch means new blocks, and since 14w02b is for the forthcoming 1. I place the 2 lapis in the enchanting table and click the second enchantment, earning a very nice enchant. The result was surprisingly fun. To do so I enchant my pickaxe and go to work on that large stone tube I made earlier.

The rough one is plain granite, while the smooth one is polished granite. Enchanting has been overhauled, with a new lapis lazuli cost to go with the XP level requirement.

Thus far they seem to be purely cosmetic and function exactly the same as regular stone. 14q02b continuing to use this website, you agree to their use.

Minecraft releases snapshot 14w02b, fixes crashes with 14w02a | PC Invasion

Minecraft 12w23b Snapshot Preview Peaking into the Minecraft 1. Lastly we have Andesite, also available in both forms. Beneath that I placed three slime block squares, each smaller than the other, to see if I could use them as a 1w02b of travel. To find 140w2b more, including how to control cookies, see here: Now we go back to those slime blocks I mentioned previously. I eventually reached level 25 and moved on to testing the enchanting process.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий