пятница, 14 февраля 2020 г.

MODX 1.0.8 DOWNLOAD

Let's do this thing! One of the reasons why I personally still prefer Evo over Revo, is because at least its back end runs a lot faster and smoother. Don't forget to smile today. Thus my advice would be to wait a bit before installing it, if possible. Evolution CMS September 19 at I indeed checked the changelog and already have a concept of how to proceed, I just lacked the time so far. I think that this autumn will be very saturated for EVO. modx 1.0.8

Uploader: Darn
Date Added: 5 February 2006
File Size: 9.63 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 97380
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





This code is to be used on external HTML page, but if you want a template version see here. Have you looked at the changelogs for both applications? I would do that just for the community, since I for myself am very happy with the Evo version for now. Evolution CMS September 19 at Evolution CMS updated their cover photo.

I promised to set up a poll in order to see if there is enough request for one, if yes I'd attempt getting one done. Reference to kommituthere's something related to the work of phx was.

Information for tvtable - SiteDash, take control of your MODX sites

Evolution CMS shared a post. The code has been modernised using components from Laravel. Certain unexpected things happened that kept me from releasing this package.

modx 1.0.8

Managers do not show user groups - Multiple XSS vulnerabilities in admin panel closed You can download it here: One of the reasons why I personally still prefer Evo over Revo, is jodx at least its back end runs a lot faster and smoother.

Perhaps we could share some of our code.

modx 1.0.8

Ce on Wed Jan 09, 6: In its place are structured components for cache, events, logging, file system, cofig, console, migrations, seeders, Blade templating, models Eloquent, Observers, ServiceProvider and more. Email or Phone Password Forgot account?

You can download it here: All new opportunities will moodx appear in branch 2. Whatever you share comes back. Evolution CMS updated their profile picture.

I indeed checked the changelog and already have a concept of how to proceed, I just lacked the time so far. Thus chances are good I will get to it in this month.

Release Overview

Latter is the most important property a CMS needs to have at least for me. Sections of this page. Download Evolution CMS 1. X, and other tasks aimed at stability to Don't forget to smile today. Remember, the enemy's gate is down.

modx 1.0.8

Also don't forget about telegram chat: Since this is bridging two applications, you should probably add "[Bridge]" to the title so that it isn't thought as a simple MOD but a full bridge. Update Evolution CMS to 1. No MODs within this forum should be used within a live environment! For the full list of changes check the release notes please. Unfortunately I had a very busy year also with .10.8 private issues that kept me from working on it, and it's just starting to get a bit better. Thank you VERY much!

Thus my advice would be to wait a bit before installing it, if possible.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий